CDSS/WELFARE and SAWS ADVOCATES MEETING
Regarding CalWORKs, CalFesh, Fraud, Child Care, Refugees, Homeless Assistance, Immigration Services and Automation
July 16, 2018 – 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
744 P Street, OB 8 – Room 1030
Those who cannot appear in person may call in.
Call In Number (888) 398-2342,
Access Code 8334173
- Opening Remarks/Family Engagement & Empowerment Division Updates - Todd Bland
- Branch Updates:
- Program Integrity & Automation - Jessica Lopez – Acting
- Housing, Homeless, & Civil Rights - Alicia Sutton
- CalFresh & Nutrition - Kim McCoy Wade
- CalWORKs & Child Care - Kim Johnson
- Immigration & Refugee - Marcela Ruiz
- Advocate issues- WARRA
- Advocate non-WARRA issues